yogurt cheese

     I have been making yogurt cheese for the past few weeks now and I love
     it! I just have a question about the stuff that drips out of the
     yogurt (the whey?). Does anyone know how much, if any, of the
     nutrients (calcium, etc.) are dripping out in this liquid? Also, does
     this liquid have any calories? The volume of yogurt cheese left behind
     after straining is considerably less than before straining, so I was
     wondering if all of the calories were condensed into the little bit of
     yogurt cheese or if any dripped out.

     Thanks!

     :) Jenny P.