Re: Chili's Bar & Grill

Kathleen asked: "Can anyone give me information on the black bean burger at
Chilis? ...How would I make a similar burger at home?"

I've tried the Chili's burger and have wondered the same thing - thanks for
posting the info! At home, I use Morning Star Farm's Spicy Black Bean Burger.
It tastes very similar and has 1 gram of fat for 100 calories. It is not vegan,
as it has egg whites far down on the ingredients list, along with calcium
caseinate (I believe that is a dairy derivative).

Julie in San Jose