Re: DE restaurants

One of my favorite places in this area is the sit-down restaurant in
Longwood Gardens (forget the name). You have to pay to get into Longwood,
but this time of year you can see their Christmas show. Make reservations at
the restaurant before you go. They always have at least one vegetarian
entree. The food is excellent and the surroundings are beautiful.

--
Judy Kelius

http://www.chesco.com/~judy