Mexican food: baked chimichangas

Re: the discussion of Mexican foods, I note that many folks decry
chimichangas and say that they are an absolute no-no. I beg to differ. I
have a wonderful recipe for "baked" (not deep fat fried) chimichangas with
6.9 grams of fat for two of them. They are not fat free, however, and not
vegetarian (containing chicken and low-fat cheese). E-mail me privately if
you would like this recipe since it probably does not fit right into the
guidelines.
        I'm going to be gone from Dec 22-31 (poor me--Hawaiian vacation
interruption!), so get it touch either before or after.
Happy Holidays from Susannah in Richland, WA (soon to be island of Kaua'i)
                donandsu@xxxxxxx