RE: Tofu, Tofu, Tofu!

One thing I recently discovered for tofu is broiling!  Cut tofu into
strips.  Spray a pan with non-stick spray.   Place tofu on it and drop a
couple drops of tamari (soy sauce) on.  Broil for about 5 minutes.  Pull
out, flip over and broil for 5 more minutes.  I can't guarantee your
husband will eat this, but it does have a different texture than any
tofu I have ever tried.  I think it looks like chicken strips.  I've
never had chicken before, so I don't know if it tastes like chicken.

Julia