Insta-Italian Stew....YUM :-)

Hi all,
     This is in response to Jerry B's hearty recipe for insta-italian
stew! Amazingly, I had most of the ingredients for this stew, save for
the corn, and at completion, this meal was t-o DELICIOSO! Since I didn't
have corn, I resorted to beans, specifically string beans. I know!
String beans in italian stew? You must be asking yourself that, but
you'd be amazed! So, if you feel like experimenting with the string
beans, make sure YOUR STRINGBEANs have been lightly steamed prior to be
being added to the stew! Thanks for the recipe! I cannot wait until I
get to make the recipe with the corn! YUM! Healthy eating!

Thanks,
alf's sb