Would you all share your recipes for:

Hi:  Seeking Vegetable Cassarole dishes and new salad ideas.  I have
searched the net and haven't found much to my liking.  I've enjoyed the
recipes you all have posted here so I was hoping you could share a few
with me.

I like one pot cassaroles because they are quick and easy.  I'm not a
vegan so I will use chicken, turkey, fish and even occasionally some lean
red meat with the fat trimmed off.

So if you can share some cassarole recipes I would be glad to get them...

Thank you!   Lynn