speaking of berries...

Laura wrote about blueberries in B.C.:
>I had a wonderful blueberry pie for desert at a friends house and have
>devised a FF version.   Blueberries were 88c a pint today-

Wow!!  I don't think Ontarians will ever delight in blueberries that cheap,
BUT I got a pretty reasonably priced pint of strawberries and made a
DELICIOUS berry cobbler.  I saw the recipe one day in a cookbook in the
store.  It was so simple that it stuck in my mind until I decided to jot it
down to give it a try.  Sorry that I can't tell you the name of the book,
but it was for berries only and not low fat at all.  (except for this
recipe!)  I urge all to give it a try, even with inexpensive blueberries.
  ;-)

Quick Berry Cobbler
8 oz any berry
1 c skim milk
1 c sugar
1 c flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven 350F.
In a bowl, combine the ingredients, adding the berries last.  Pour into a
casserole dish and bake 30 min. until golden brown and set.
Delicious hot or cold.

Enjoy!!!

Sharon

Sharon M.  BSc(Hons)Ost, MRO MGO