Fwd: FATFREE Digest V97 #255

Help someone - sugar;ess fidge
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	artemis@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michelle Dick)
To:	BMclen6989@xxxxxxx
Date: 97-11-11 18:18:38 EST

Hi,

You sent your post to the address: fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

This address is used only for subscribe and unsubscribe requests and
posts sent here come only to me, not to the list as a whole.

To post your message you will need to send it to: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx

A copy of your message appears below.  If you forward this message to
the list, make sure to edit out my comments here.

Thanks,
Michelle Dick, Owner, Fatfree Vegetarian Mailing List

==Your message follows==
Does anyone have a recipe for  non-sugar fudge?  My daughter is a diabetic
and I want to find a good tasting fudge recipe so I can  make her a treat for
the holidays.  Any other non-sugar candy recipes would be welcome as well.
 Thanks