 Subject: FATFREE Digest V98 #127
 Date: Friday, May 08, 1998 3:26 AM
 From: "Clifton Gare-Mogg" <cliffga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Stevia
 Dear All,

 Just to follow up after my question about sweetener in tea and
 coffee. So many of you wrote and told me about a product called
 Stevia and how different members of the list used this to sweeten all
 sort of things including tea and coffee.

 Well I went on a search here in the U.K. looking for Stevia and most
 of the places I asked had never heard of it, even so called
 experts, well one of the last places looked it up and it turns out
 that it is a banned substance here in the U.K. even to imports etc.

 Strange huh!

 Cliff