Re: soy milk

Hi Sophie,

I use fat-free Soy Moo most of the time, because it's fat free and has a
good supply of calcium and other nutrients.  However,  I sometimes use
others (Harmony Farms and Pro Soya) that have fat (2-3 grams per cup) but
have fewer calories (70-80 as opposed to the Soy Moo's 110).  I generally
prefer soy milk to rice milk because the soy has much more protein than the
rice; I feel like I'm getting more than carbohydrates for my money.

Susan Voisin
http://members.xoom.com/veg