Cranberries in hot cereal

I just discovered this is delicious !!!

I took 1/2 a package of fresh cranberries, added a plentiful amount
of water, and only a couple of spoonfuls of sugar, and boiled them
until they popped, about 5 minutes like the package said.  I then
added 1/2 of this to my microwavable hot cereal, and cooked it as
normal.  It is really delicious, gives a cute pink color to your
cereal, and even "mousses" it up a little bit.  The second time I
did it I added *no* sugar and found it just as delicious, but I'm
sure you'd want to adjust this to taste.

So now I'm alternating between pumpkin/cinnamon hot cereal and
cranberry hot cereal.  Thanksgiving every morning... :-)

Ellen

Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	1 510 647-2807 (office)
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	1 510 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen