Re: Bread Machines

Hi, Lucky! We have a Kitchen-Aide mixer, but have only used it to mix the dough. How do you knead it in the Kitchen-Aide?  And would you be willing to share your recipe for the whole grain bread?

>>>From: "Lucky" <lucky@xxxxxxx>
So, after burning up the motor on the bread machine, we went out and
bought a Kitchen-Aide mixer.  It was twice the cost of the bread
machine but it can knead 2 loaves at a time of whole grain bread that
we then put into bread pans, let raise and cook in the oven.

---
Sherron, Poi Boy & Jazzy
La Palma, California (but my heart is in Hawaii)
See our rats at: http://users.deltanet.com/~dwp/ratgallery.html