Turkish Red Lentils -- any ideas?

A friend gave me 2 lbs. of Turkish red lentils for Christmas and they are a beautiful bright orange and very, very tiny!! The lentils I have used before are about the diameter of a pea - these red ones are only about 1/8"!

I don't really want to just throw them into my taco lentils, but would like to make something that would use them to advantage and also show off that lovely color (presuming they don't turn a normal brown when cooked). Does anyone have any suggestions?

---
Sherron, Poi Boy & Jazzy
La Palma, California (but my heart is in Hawaii)
See our rats at: http://users.deltanet.com/~dwp/ratgallery.html