List of Nightshades?

My wife's former boss, a good friend of ours, is doing a little research into
nightshade vegetables. Among other things, he wants to know what *all* of
the nightshades are. I could tell him a few, but I'm really out to lunch
{vegetarian, of course :-)} as far as being able to tell him every one. Does
anyone have a complete list, or can someone recommend a good website?
My wife and I did a little net surfing the other night and we couldn't find a
list of all the nightshades, but I'm convinced there's one out there
somewhere. If you have one, or know where we can find one, send me
some private e-mail at lovley@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

Shawn