Progresso Soups

I am a long time reader and user of the list who rarely contributes.
First let me thank all of you for your recipes.  Now for the reason for
this message.  I just got off the phone with Progresso Quality Foods'
customer service department, 1-800-200-9377.  I was told that "all
Progresso soups that have "natural flavor" in their list of ingredients
may have animal products in them."  They could not and would not tell me

which soups are vegetarian.  I was specifically calling about their
lentil soup and their minestrone soup which I loved but which are now
taboo.