Re: Is it just me?

No, it's not just you.  I didn't like it, either, and find it very
frustrating that most of the recipes I've seen for fake cheese use it as a
main source of flavor.  Maybe it tastes a little like American cheese, I
never ate that, but it certainly fdoesn't taste anything like the cheese
*I* used to eat!

Oh, and I wasn't pregnant at the time.

-Sarah G. AKA Sandra Mort

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Missy Smith wrote:

> I've tried nutritional yeast in a macaroni recipe. (I think it was
> called cheesy oaty macaroni or something like that.)  It disgusted
> me.
>Now I am afraid of trying it again.  I'm 9 months pregnant now and
 was inmy 1st trimester when I first tried it and I wonder if maybe that's why I found it so unappealing.  Am I the only one who doesn't like nutritional yeast?  If so, then I'll be brave and try i
t again.  Any suggestions on what type to buy, etc would be appreciated.