Sloppy Joe recipe needed

>>>>> "HollyTline" == HollyTline  <HollyTline@xxxxxxx> writes:

    HollyTline> Hey everyone! I have a roll of this Healthy Choice
    HollyTline> fake meat product... I think it's mainly TVP, but I
    HollyTline> don't have it here in front of me. I used it once in
    HollyTline> chili and it was really good. I was hoping to make
    HollyTline> Sloppy Joes tonight, but I don't have a recipe and I
    HollyTline> can't seem to log on to the fatfree archives web- site
    HollyTline> thing. Can anyone help? TIA.

    HollyTline> Holly

The easiest way I've come up with:

Heat 1 package of meatless crumbles in the microwave for about 2 1/2
minutes. Meanwhile, water/broth sautee a small onion & some green
pepper (if you like). When the veggies are cooked, add the crumbles
and a bottle of your favorite barbeque sauce (I use KC Masterpiece
Original Recipe). Warm through and serve.

Dave Wallis
wallis@xxxxxxxxxxx