Channa dal and bugs

peas, not chick peas.  I missed the post that this originally arouse from,
but I am assuming that this is the information you were asking for.  If you
need a recipe, I've got a couple that I could send out.

About the bug problem...I put all my beans, grains (including rices),
flours, sugars, pastas, and many other products into Tupperware Modular
Mates as soon as I bring them home from the store.  I guess it must be
working because I have never had any bugs in any of my food.  I have no
connection to Tupperware...etc, etc.  This also keeps my panty considerably
more organized and tidy!

Kristin