powdered buttermilk--I got it!

Just read the questions about the powdered buttermilk. I use it a lot
and have a container right here in front of me. The brand is SACO, 12
ounces, cost $3.99 at A&P here in NYC, I also found it at Stop and Shop
in Conneticut and Pathmark in NYC. It's very good, handy to have.

There's a toll-free number on the back of the container 1-800-373-7226
Or write to SACO Foods Inc., Middletown, WI 53562

Happy baking.  Susan  (-:
vloglady@xxxxxxxxx