Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #171

<< Anyone know of low fat or ff Ramen noodles? I love them but they're high in
 fat. :( Also, is the fat in the broth or in the noodles themselves? Because
 I pour off most of the broth and use the noodles as a base for veggies, etc.

 There are low fat (baked) noodles   and high fat noodles (made with oil)
.Several companies make various flavors of broth for each (inc. McDougall).
Almost all the fat is in the noodles,the broth mixture is about the same in
all varieties.     Ed