triglycerides

I have heard Dr. Mirkin say that since high triglycerides are caused by
eating lots of carbs, you should eat more fiber in your diet.  Fiber will
fill you up without adding calories, and thus cannot itself boost your
triglycerides.  So if you fill up on fibrous foods and eat fewer carb-rich
foods, maybe your problem (it may not even be a problem, depending on how
you feel about it) will disappear on its own.  That's my two cents.

Elizabeth