Re: vegan indigestion cures-ginger

Well I tried several of the different alternatives that people suggested.
Water made it much much worse (not sure why that is) and I still haven't
found a type of nondairy milk that I like (although I don't even like
regular milk generally so that is no big suprise).  I think that the winner
of the bunch was the ginger tea.  I think I brewed it too long though cause
boy did it burn going down.  Once it was down though the heartburn was much
improved.

I am beginning to wonder whether I have an ulcer because I am getting the
'attacks' way more frequently.  But as someone else mentioned it comes and
goes...oh well no matter, at least now I have some ammunition (that doesn't
come in a bottle and cost $12.95:))

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Steph