Meat Recipes?

Where are the meat recipes?  No offense is intended, but the name
of this pub. is the FatFree Digest, not the Vegan Newsletter.
Call me a "default" vegetarian.  I am trying to avoid fat, but
would be happy to use low-fat meat-based recipes if I could find
them.  Avoiding calories is also not really an objective, but I
would like to minimize calories from fat.  Can anyone suggest
low-fat canned products that include meat flavors or perhaps
recipes for making beef stock etc.?  Thanks.