meals in advance

Part 2
The Wed. night junk food for the kids solved many problems. With it, I found
they tolerated the vegan on Mon, Tues., Thurs. and Fri. much better. At first,
I made spaghetti on Wed. nights for all the kid's friends, but they
complained and said their mothers always made spaghetti. This way, once they
all agree on the junk food restaurant of their choice, I've got their meals
out of the way and FAR FEWER  complaints the rest of the week. It's a small
price to pay. But I found out that 5 kids never want the same thing for
dinner. Actually, two kids never want the same thing.