soya powder/Spike

For Ellen, looking for powdered soy milk.

I use Fearn soya powder; however, not sure how you would be able to find it if your local grocery or health food store doesn't stock it.  If anyone's interested in a free soya powder recipe folder, send a self stamped self-addressed envelope to Recipe Dept., Fearn Natural Foods, Mequan WI 53092.

My favorite of their products is a seasoning called Spike.  They now make a salt free variety that uses toasted soybean granules.  Great on popcorn, which I'm a bit addicted to!

Tesla

Ancient tools to facilitate your healing journey into higher potential~
http://www.quantumspecialties.com