soy

I've been trying to eat soy as a part of my daily diet for the health
benefits mostly. I've been using soy powder and soy milk for extra
isoflavanoids in my shakes using fruit in the mornings for breakfast. If this
question does not meet the list requirements, please email me privately BUT:
Does anybody know if you can get the same benefits from soy powder stating
the isoflavanoid content vs soy pills.  Can soy pills actually give the same
quality soy content and isoflavanoids as soy powder or soy foods? Thanks.
Lois in New Jersey