Printing individual recipes

For Sammy who would like to print individual recipes, this is the way I do it.  I highlight the recipe to be printed  and copy.  Then open "New Message" in my mail program and paste the copied message there.  Hit print and you have it.   At that point you can save it in your recipe file if you want to.

Good luck
Grace

I would like to get the messages in this list as separate files not
as a digest.

I can't find any way to do this. Is it possible?

The reason is because it would be easier to print out the recipes
\and information rather than having to scroll through the digest
to find the ones I want.