Date and Banana Bread

Ive had a few requests for the date and banana bread recipe in cups instead
of grams.  So, just for Sammie and Tesla (and because its yummy) I made it
again and measured it, however these are reasonably approximate
mesurements.  You might be wiser to just take your regular white bread
recipe, substitute mashed banana for part of the water,  a handful of
oatmeal for part of the flour and add some dates.

Date and Banana bread
(this makes a 1.5 lb loaf in my Breville machine)

1 ripe banana, mashed
2/3 cup water
3 cups bread flour
2/3 cup oatmeal (I used quick cooking oats)
1 1/4 teaspoon yeast
1/2 cup dates, chopped

Mash the banana well, and add water.
Place in breadmaker, add flour, oatmeal and yeast.
Cook on a white bread program, adding dates when your machine beeps (or if
you have a fruit dispenser, they'll be added automatically).

Annabel in South Australia
kudu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx