braggs amino acids

Hi all:  Happy New Year! Was visiting my children in California when I came
across a large bottle of Braggs Amino Acids. I grabbed it and carried it home
to New Jersey. I was so excited, having heard of it but never seeing it at a
store. However, now I don't know what exactly to do with this very large
bottle of Braggs. Could anyone give me some info on exactly what could be
done with this stuff. Either answer me through the list or e-mail me
privately. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to consuming this most healthy
(I think) of things! Lois in New Jersey