Check out BioDemocracy News #26 April 2000

 <A HREF="http://www.purefood.org/newsletter/biod26.cfm";>Click here:
BioDemocracy News #26 April 2000</A>

I had saved this and before I deleted it from my files I thought perhaps I
would post it for my ff cohorts in case some might be interested in the
content herein. If, however, "you" are not interested, please forgive my
having posted this information, and please just pass it by. It is quite
interesting, however. It's not about a recipe or cooking, but it is about OUR
FOOD.