Harassment?

Dear Pat,

I, too, got a reply from Alley asking me to stop posting.  I wrote back
to her and said " What are you talking about?  I never wrote to you.  I
only used the address for posting to the fatfree digest."

As near as I can understand it, every time someone posts a message to
 fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx    a copy of that message goes to Alley's E-address
also.  She is not the one doing the harassing!  I gave her the direct
address to Michel Dick, which I hope is the right one.  Michel will be
able to look into the problem.