Banana Desserts

Bananas are a PERFECT base for a frozen dessert. But, they have to be VERY
ripe. I made myself a smoothie last night that was SO good, and virtually
fat free. It was just frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, and frozen
pineapple. All had been fresh at one point. Added a little orange juice to
water it down a little. Now I just need a Vitamix (the one I got on Ebay was
a dud) so I can do it faster than the poor blender.

When I have leftover smoothie, I put it into the cups that come with my ice
shaver, and make it into shaved ice at a later date.