BH&G Pictures

Thanks to all who so quickly scanned their Better Homes & Gardens cookbook
pictures!
I have a lot to work with now, and will be trying to put this together this
weekend.

I have had a back-up hard drive crash that's got me occupied (naturally,
back-ups were to be performed that night  :(  and it crashed first.  The
good news is that MC was on another hard drive, so I'll be reinstalling my
graphics stuff and fooling around with how to organize these most logically.
I'll be certain to share as soon as I'm finished!

Have a great one,
Christine