Re: Yes, I threw it out...and cans

Hello...If possible in the future try and buy cans with the
white lining.  Especially when it is an acid food.  Also,
when EDTA is listed as an ingredient, that means lead
solder had been used as that is supposed to counteract
any reaction.  I do not remember where I read this, but
I subscribe to Veg Times and Veggie Life and Organic
Gardening and the Vegerarian Resource Group, among
others, so was probably from one of those sources.

Bye...Elizabeth