Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:32:26 -0500
From: "Nancy Adkins" <nadkins@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: pumpkin bar recipe

I will try this one more time I have sent it to the list three time now
a=
nd
for some reason it has never gone through
TTFN,
Nancy
http://www.geocities.com/baywindfarm/

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is like a broken-winged
bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes

* Exported from MasterCook *

                          Pumpkin Cranberry Bars

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Cookies And Bars                Desserts

  1                cup  light brown sugar -- packed
     1/8           cup  Wonder Slim
  15            ounces  canned Pumpkin
     1/3           cup  Egg Beaters=AE 99% egg substitute
     1/4           cup  Skim milk
  1         Tablespoon  fat-free plain yogurt
  1 1/4           cups  whole wheat flour
     1/2           cup  rolled oats
  1         Tablespoon  pumpkin pie spice
     1/2      teaspoon  Baking soda
     2/3           cup  dried cranberries

beat wet ingredients together.

In a large bowl stir dry ingredients together.

Add wet to dry and stir until mixed

Pour into 9X13 nonstick back dish

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 min.

  "Fat Free Cookie like Bars