Spenda (Sugar substitute)

Hi. This is my first post so please bear with me! I just wanted to let you all know about a product called Splenda. It is a "No calorie Sweetener", it tastes like sugar and you can even bake/cook with it. It measures cup for cup like sugar. You can use it in Jam, Pies, Ice cream, tea, coffee, etc. It is technically called "sucralose", Splenda is the brand name, there are other brands out I think. Check out the "Splenda" website for recipes etc! www.splenda.com I don't work for them I just wanted to share this great product with you all! Enjoy!!!

Tobey