Unidentified subject!

thank you to all who have offered advice to me for my time in boston - tho it's a seafood mecca, i think i'll be able to survive... if you want great veggie resources tho, come to toronto! my hometown has tons of veg restarurants (vegan and veggie) and most other restaurants have extensive veggie options... and there's tva - veg association that does a super food festival in sept and has a great library and website...
thanks again - and if anyone needs toronto info, email me!
jenk