Eggplant

Kirsten; I agree with you! This is an excellent way to serve eggplant; to
the roasted eggplant I like to add some dry-roasted cumin (crushed a bit
after it cools) and some habanero pepper or pepper sauce and sometimes some
minced onion. The cumin is fabulous with the roasted eggplant; I usually add
more garlic as well. I also made a dip using the foregoing but with chick
peas added and put the whole thing thru the blender to mix. It was excellent
also.
Regards, Pat

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/