rice cooker-other uses

I used my Black and Decker steamer/cooker to prepare dried beans of all
kinds.  I buy in in bulk and create my own mix: a handful of this kind a
handful of that kind.  I cook just as I do the rice... a shorter time for
a crunchier texture and longer for more tender beans. I cook a bunch and
separate them into 1/2 cup servings and freeze.
Grandma's homepage:  http://home.fuse.net/grandmashouse/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]