Nutritional Yeast

Hello,
   I know this is an old "conker" but I have at last been able to find
Nutritional Yeast here in the UK.I bought 2 drums and guess what I
haven't a clue what to do with them :0)))))
   Because I couldn't find any I've not really taken notice of any
recipes.I know you can get a cheesy effect and this is what I want(I
really miss cheese and find those cravings most difficult to deal with)
If anyone can send me some ideas for recipes I would be very
grateful.Privately would probably be best!
Regards
Maralyn