Recipes for a crowd

I am interested in obtaining some vegetarian recipes to use for a crowd
(100-150) that are easy and not too labor-intensive. I am trying to get my
church to do better things for the group suppers we have every week. As it is
now, I fix my own and take with me in a thermos. That's fine for me, but I am
concerned that a new generation is learning unhealthy eating habits. I'm not
sure I could just multiply some of my recipes very well, although that might
be my best option if I knew the secrets of how to do that. Any suggestions as
to sources for techniques or recipes would be greatly appreciated.

Kay in Virginia