Re: Recipes for a crowd

Kay wrote:
> I am interested in obtaining some vegetarian recipes to use for a crowd
> (100-150) that are easy and not too labor-intensive.

The Vegetarian Resource Group just published a new book "Vegan in
Volume" with 125 recipes serving 25 or more.  You can read about it
at:

http://www.vrg.org/catalog/volume.htm

and order it there -- they are offering free shipping.  You could also
order it through our (FATFREE.COM) bookstore -- search at amazon --
but you'd pay shipping and it would probably take longer to be
delivered to you.  VRG is a great group.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA