Re: Recipes for a crowd

How about an old standby?  Spaghetti and tomato sauce.  You
could put browned tvp chunks in the sauce.  I also like to add
nutritional yeast to my spaghetti.  It is good for you and it adds the
flavor that is "missing" if you don't eat cheese.  You can stir it right
into the sauce as it is cooking.

BTW, I think this is a great idea.  Very thoughtful of you.

Sprout