Recipe for TJ Soup?

Hi, has anyone on the list ever heard of TJ soup, and if so do you have the
recipe?

TJ soup was on some diet, which I don't remember the name of.  It 's made of
cabbage, tomatoes and carrots but past that I can't remember.  You could eat
as much of it as you wanted because it was fat free and just vegetables.

A friend gave me this one from Weight Watcher's, but I don't think it is the
same recipe I want, but I'm going to try it.

Garden Vegetable Soup
Serves 4

2/3 cup sliced carrot
1/2 cup diced onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 cups fat-free broth
1 1/2 cups diced green cabbage
1/2 cup green beans
1 tablespooon tomato paste
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup diced zucchini

In a sauce pan spayed with non-stick cooking spray, saute the carrot, onion,

and garlic over low heat until softened.

Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, organo, and salt; bring to a

boil.   Lower heat and simmer uncovered for 15 mins.

Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes.  Serve hot.

Per serving: 42 calories, 0 grams fat, 63 mg sodium, 8 gram carbs, 2.4 grams

dietary  fiber, 3 gram protein, 41 mg calcium

Karen