mother's chicken soup substitute - for sore throats - addictive

If I posted this before I can't remember, so bear with me. This represents my
latest addiction.

MISO SOUP

1 soup bowl or large coffee cup of boiling water
4 thin slices of fresh ginger root, julienned
1 piece of sea vegetable (seaweed) in strips (I use Dulse)
splash of low sodium soy sauce
2 scallions, sliced thinly
1 teaspoon organic miso (Whole Foods Market refrigerated case), any flavor (
I   like red the best)

Mix everything together except for the miso. After it cools off a little, add
miso and stir briskly.

Holly