couscous

Today I used couscous as a pasta substitute.  What I made was relatively
similar to the recipe posted, with the main exception being that I am not
vegetarian.... just to show another way, here is what I did:

chicken broth + couscous

In skillet...
turkey cutlets + spices in olive oil
green pepper strips
carrot strips
pitted black olives (I used the marinated kind)
can of chopped tomatoes + garlic and onion
1/2 c. chickpeas

Anyway, it was really good! :)  I was getting tired of soup.

Jennifer J.